Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Session 4


I really enjoyed this session on assistive technology. I have participated in two other classes, which had a session devoted to this topic. However what set this class’s session apart from the others was that we were in the ACIT lab and we got to actually engage in exploring the various forms of assistive technology and we had an open forum where we all got to share what we had learned about. I applaud the “substitute teacher” for continuing to have us students engaging in active learning. Although there was a lecture portion, which was interesting and informative, I find that having a learning activity helps so much with captivating my attention and helps me to better learn what I am being taught as well as increase my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment